The recognition of parents and students brings out a lot of gratitude to EDF urging us to attain higher qualifications to provide the best for our students.
ESCOLA DO FUTURO_UNIDADE1_2014_ANGELO DAL BO-65
Prizes, Recognition and Certifications.
- Prize Total Quality Control Service from Prêmio de Qualidade do Brasil – 2000
- Prize Quality Internacional – Destaque Educacional Nacional – 2003
- Cita Accrediatation – 2005
- Prize Top of Quality – Instituição de Ensino 2005
- Prize Doctor Honoris Causa – 2005 Consejo Iberoamericano
- Prize Certificate of Educational Excellence – 2005 Consejo Iberoamericano
- Prize Master in Educational Leadership – 2005 Consejo Iberoamericano
- Prize Honorable Iberoamericano Educator – 2005 Consejo Iberoamericano
- Prize Active Member – 2005 Consejo Iberoamericano
- Prize Ulisses Guimarães – Ordem do Parlamento do Brasil 2006
- Prize Top of Quality – 2006
- Prize Active Member – 2006 Consejo Iberoamericano
- World Model School in adapting to ACE Method– 2006
- Cita Accreditation Renewal – 2006-2007
- Escola do Futuro listed ad top 20 schools of the city of São Paulo, by ENEM 2008
- Cita Accreditation Renewal – 2008-2011
- AdvancED Accreditation Renewal – 2012-2017
- XII Ibero Americano Prize of Educational Excellence – 2012
- International Certification on Educational Quality CIHCE10020 – 2012
- Ibero Americano Counsel accredits Escola do Futuro as Honorable Member – 2012
- Prize Top of Quality –2013
- Prize Active Member – 2013 Consejo Iberoamericano
- XIV Ibero Americano Prize of Educational Excellence – 2013
- Prize Master in Educational Leadership – 2013 Consejo Iberoamericano
- Escola do Futuro was the first to use the musical programs ABC English and Me and ABC Music and Me with the Pre-School children. “(KinderMusic)”
INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION- ADVANCED
Since 2006, the school participates in an international Accreditation program, revealing their continuing quest for educational excellence. This seal, once granted, lasts five years with periodic visits and reports monitoring the quality of education offered by the institution.
AdvancED, an official American organization, that is non-governmental, is dedicated to promote academic excellence throughout the world and is the institution that promotes this process within the school.
The organizations that are part of AdvancED are: The North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC), and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI).
Through the accreditation, education becomes internationally recognized. Thus, graduates from our High School, receive a diploma recognized in the United States and accepted by all American universities.
The school is recognized by the MEC (Ministry of Education and Culture) and its curriculum is set by parameters of national educational laws. In accordance with those educational guidelines, the school works with the Anglo Learning System, one of most reputable educational materials of high quality schools within Brazil.
The Anglo Learning System values the interdisciplinary work, aiming at the integral formation of the student. The disciplines work with a curriculum in spiral mode, incorporating new teaching strategies, including matters of immediate reality, an interdisciplinary integration that addresses the content and themes transversely, it values reading, writing and logical thinking, contributing to its ethics training and citizenship, and make them able to compete for placing in the most competitive universities.