I – SCHOOL OFFICE’S INFORMATION
1) Enrollment procedures:
- a) Documents:
– 2 recent photos 3x4cms;
– Copy of student’s Birth Certificate;
– Copy of student’s RNE or copy of the passport with Brazilian visa;
– Copy of RNE and CPF of parents or legal guardians;
– Copy of proof of address;
– Transcript from previous school (original) with (mandatory) certified translation to Portuguese.
– Copy of vaccination records
– Recent eye and hearing exams
- b) Interviews:
The interview will be led by a guidance counselor and will be in either Portuguese or English. She will inform you of the educational project details, provide the necessary clarifications, and answer questions the families may have.
The families that do not have complete knowledge of either languages should bring an interpreter.
II – EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION
Educational referrals – International Coordinator, National Coordinator and Guidance Counselor
Students will be assessed on their fluency in both the Portuguese and English languages. There is a minimum, basic level to characterize the insertion of the student in the current educational category for both languages. If there is difficulty in the assimilation of either language, that student will be referred to special classes.